Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
A Crampton of the Chronicle mystery
Peter BartramNov 2017
Comic postcard artist Archie Flowerdew is sentenced to hang…and it's no laughing matter.
Trent PortigalAug 2016
A story of art, fear and snow puddles.
William IrwinMay 2016
An homage, inspired by and rife with allusions to America’s favorite novel, Atlas Shrugged.
Stuart WaltonFeb 2016
One young man's dizzying ascent through the dazzle of contemporary consumer culture takes him from orphaned tragedy to double-edged success.
A Ronan McCullough Novel
Eliot ParkerNov 2015
Charleston police sergeant Ronan McCullough is pushed to the limit when a deadly drug ring threatens the very core of the city.
a crime thriller
Linda M. JamesAug 2013
A book full of incredible secrets. But one person is hiding the most incredible secret of all.
Part II of The Reiki Man Trilogy
Dominic C. JamesMay 2012
With the Vatican closing in on the sacred knowledge can Stella and Jennings stop them before their influence enslaves mankind?
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Energy (qigong, reiki, polarity)
- Fiction (general): Crime
- Fiction (general): Cultural heritage
- Fiction (general): Family life
- Fiction (general): Holidays
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general): Black humor
- Fiction (general): Literary
- Fiction (general): Mystery & detective (general)
- Fiction (general): Mystery & detective (general): Amateur sleuth
- Fiction (general): Mystery & detective (general): Cozy
- Fiction (general): Occult & supernatural
- Fiction (general): Political
- Fiction (general): Thrillers (general)
- Political science (general): International relations (general): Diplomacy
- Political science (general): Political freedom
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Conservatism & liberalism
- Andi RosenthalAndi Rosenthal received a degree in Literature of the Holocaust at the University of Delaware, and a...
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- N.E. DavidN.E.David is the pen name of York author Nick David. Nick tried writing at the age of 21 but like so...
- Peter BartramPeter Bartram brings years of experience as a journalist to his Crampton of the Chronicle crime myst...
- Alberto Vazquez-FigueroaAlberto Vazquez-Figueroa (Tenerife, 1936) is one of the most widely read Spanish contemporary author...
- Peggy PayneA New York Times Notable novelist, Peggy Payne is the author of Sister India and Revelation, among o...
- Danusha V. GoskaDanusha V. Goska was born to Eastern European, peasant immigrants in New Jersey. She has lived in re...
- Simon SmallSimon Small devotes his life to exploring the awesome mystery of existence. He would describe him...
- Dielle CiescoDielle Ciesco is a Kundalini Yoga enthusiast and creator of Shamanic Voicework which she shares in h...
- Brian R. ChambersThe most unlikely author, Brian Chambers grew up in an inner-city Boston neighborhood overrun with h...
- Roderick VincentRoderick Vincent is the author of the upcoming Minutemen series about a dystopian America. The first...
- Dominic C. JamesDominic C. James is a writer and Reiki Master. He has been a singer/songwriter in various indie band...
- Nick ClementsNick Clements has gained employment through working in areas of high social need and by specializing...
- Ellis M. GoodmanEllis M. Goodman CBE is a successful businessman with a background in Public Accounting, the Beverag...
- Carrie Jane KnowlesCarrie Jane Knowles has been a freelance writer for the past forty years. She has published widely i...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- Cosmic Egg BooksFANTASY, SCI-FI, HORROR & PARANORMAL
- Perfect EdgeFiction for those who know fiction matters
- Top Hat BooksHISTORICAL FICTION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website